Friday, August 15, 2008

Anything Phelps can do Isaac can do better

Seeing as how the 29th Olympiad Games are upon us, I felt it necessary to call out this "Michael Phelps" character or whatever his name is and ask what the big friggin deal is. I mean, its swimming, people. Michael Phelps was in a pool and swam for like 3 minutes. Wow. Last saturday I was in the pool for 6 hours. Michael Phelps was sober. I was not. What's with the double cap thing he wears all the time? I was not wearing anything in my pool. Mikey boy was seen swimming in a pool with 8 other guys. I was.....well I wasn't with girls but I was by myself so...... And what's with all these necklaces this guy has? I mean gold is nice but why does he have so many? Fashion Flunder. I have four gold rings myself, two in my ears and two in my junk. And lastly, the speedo. This is the saving grace for this Olympic competitor. It takes a lot of balls to wear one of those things, no pun intended. It doesn't look at all comfortable. To do anything in a speedo in 1: 28 and set world records is nothing to scoff at. Go USA.

-Lil' James

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's impressive that you are getting thoughts from this paragraph as well as from our argument made at this time.

Feel free to surf to my blog post; geld verdienen mit klicks

Anonymous said...

Awesome article.

my web site binary options platform