Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Ta-tas and savings

So this is my first blog with the indicators, and I have nothing interesting to say. As I was sitting up late at night pondering what to write about I saw 12 commercials for "Girls gone Wild". I have a serious problem with these videos. Is it because these girls are being objectified? NO. Is it because these videos are morally corrupt? NO. The thing that I have a problem with is that the people getting rich off of these tapes are the guys behind the camera, which is ridiculous because I know a bunch of guys that would do that job for free. Ladies come on. A wise man once said if you are good at something never do it for free. I say if you have nice ta tas than you get a check or a wad of cash before you go showing them on film... or in my case at least have him buy you dinner. Jewelry works too. I have also done it for stock options. And once for advice on my taxes. Either way, I was getting something out of it, and those girls should have held out for more than t-shirts and Mardi-gra beads. Joe Francis has built a multi million dollar empire on the jugs of American women, and they haven't seen a cent of it; they haven't even been reimbursed for the money they spent to buy those boobs in the first place!! In the future, ladies, make sure you get something in writing- oh and demand to get paid double if you are going to give people a tour of your basement.

-Alaine

No comments: