Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Let's get ready to...well...be quiet and stop fighting...please.

Dear Everyone, I’d like to take this opportunity to dissect one of America’s most perplexing traditions...the 4AM couples street fight...if it’s 4 o’clock in the morning and you’re fighting with your significant other, keep that shit in your house. I don’t need to know that you think your boyfriend is actually a “faggot.” Or that his father is a “faggot” and that they should suck each ohers something or others. And if your girlfriend actually is “Portland Trash,” then she’s probably already aware of that and isn’t impressed by your wealth of knowledge. Plus if your boyfriend is in fact a “faggot” or your girlfriend is in fact “Portland trash,” then you’ve already agreed to set these details aside as you are currently living together. Regardless, why is it then necessary to bring this argument out into the street? And what makes you think that it’s necessary to yell at the top of your lungs? And what stops you from having this argument at 4 in the afternoon. If I knew that everytime 4 in the morning comes around I get in a full-on knock-down drag-out fight with my significant other, I would possibly make it a point to be asleep at that time. If I were a werewolf, I’d know to lock myself in a cage on the night of a full moon...likewise, you should know when a fight is coming, and lock yourself in a cage. Or better yet, lock your significant other in a cage! Either way...some of us have to get up in the morning...so keep it down or I’ll call the cops...AND STAY OFF MY LAWN!

-ben

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ben,

In regards to your Blog:
I agree, they should eiether A. Choose a better time to fight or B. Stay behind closed doors...but I have to bring up the argument, if you really stopped and thought about the fact that there may very well be a possibility that you are going to be havning "faggots" and "Portland trash" out at 4am fighting in the streets, the what would possible posess you to move to that area....could it possibly be because you crave the excitement, or was it the fact that you just really put so much preperation into your blogs, that when faced with a moving opertunity, you thought to yourself, "Self, there might just be a possible blogging oppertunity here.." Eiether way, let me know...lol

Much love,
Dannielle Slaughter